CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

1 down.....11 to go!

Today, I started my second week. It's going to be hectic and long. We have benchmarks and gifted screenings everyday this week so the children are a little restless. I tried to break up the chaos but am not sure how well it will go. My goal everyday is to use a some type of kinesthetic activity to keep them active. I hope it works.

I was making my daily blog rounds tonight and came across a giveaway over at
What the Teacher Wants!
Photobucket
 for a $100 gift card to The Container Store! I've been in there and looked but have never purchased anything because I'm to indecisive. I love anything and everything organizational! This is my first time ever entering a blog giveaway so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

In the meantime, head on over and check out their blog! I just love reading their ideas on Management Monday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment